Terms & Conditions
Nabina Group retains copyright on all the text, graphics and trademarks displayed on this site. All the text, graphics and trademarks displayed on this site are solely owned by the Nabina Group.
You may not distribute text and/or graphics to others without the express written consent of Nabina Group. Also, you may not, without the Nabina Group’s permission, copy and/or distribute such information on any other server, or modify or reuse text or graphics on this or any other system.
Restrictions: You are specifically restricted from all of the following
- Publishing any Website material in any other media;
- Selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
- Publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
- Using this Website in any way that is or may be damaging to this Website;
- Using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
- Using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in any way may cause harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
- Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website;
- Using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing.
In all cases, Nabina Group shall not be liable to Member, on account of any delays, errors, malfunctions, compatibility problems or breakdowns with respect to the system, data or services provided here under.
The Nabina Group provides the site on an “as is” and “as available” basis and is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on the site. Nabina Group does not endorse in anyway any advertisers on its web pages. It is the responsibility of the user to verify the veracity of all information by himself and at his own peril before undertaking any reliance.