CollectionWhen you use the Services, we collect the following information, and use it only as described below
- Account Information. This may include your name, address, email address and phone number. We use this information in the ways you would expect, such as to set up your Account or contact you.
- Third Party Account Information. If you use Third Party Services, such as social media or photo-sharing services, you may provide us with your Third Party Services account information, such as your username (note that we don’t store any passwords you use to access Third Party Services). We transmit, and may store, such account information, only as needed to provide the Services, and only in accordance with the terms and policies of the Third Party Services.
- Communications With Us. When you send us emails or other communications, such as customer support inquiries, we maintain those communications and their contents so that we can resolve your inquiries or otherwise assist you.
- Public Comments On The Services. We maintain any comments, contributions to discussions or messages submitted to users of the Services, in order to provide the Services.
- Files You Provide Us. When you use the Services, we store, process and transmit your User Content (such as your photos) and information related to your User Content (such as location tags in photos). We process and store such files and information in order to provide the Services, as described in our Terms of Service.
- Usage Information. This includes information about your activity on and interaction with the Services, such as your IP address, your device or browser type, the webpage you visited before coming to our sites and identifiers associated with your devices. This information enables us to analyze how the Services are being accessed and used, and to track performance of the Services.
- Location Information. Your devices (depending on your settings) may transmit location information to the Services. We use this information to customize, improve and protect the Services. For example, we may use your location information to determine local language preferences, or to geotag a post.